Monday, November 17, 2014

Matt Gets One Year Older

Matt arrived back in America on his birthday. He left Korea on the morning of his birthday, spent 12 hours on a plane and arrived in the afternoon on the same day. So, it was literally the longest birthday of his life.

I wanted to do something fun for his cake. He doesn't like cake, so I made a pan of cookies, "frosted" it with Nutella, and then made a 1up "extra life" from Mario. It didn't turn out the way it was supposed to because I didn't have the colors I wanted, but oh well. It was cool anyway.

 
I had to include this picture because it's the best one of the boys. Matt is making his classic I-hate-being-in-pictures face.

Matt is being a better sport for this one, but we've lost the boys...

Happy Birthday Matt! I know you don't usually love the attention, but I am happy when we get a chance to celebrate you. We are grateful for all you do for our family. I love how you play with the boys and build with them and make up games. Thank you for working and allowing me to stay home with our kids. You're awesome.

No comments: