Sunday, January 11, 2015

Pre-Christmas Christmas Morning

For Christmas this year, we went to Phuket, an island in Thailand. We had our "Christmas morning" on Saturday, December 20 so we could avoid hauling presents to and from Phuket. A good time was had by all, and it really felt like Christmas even though it wasn't ;)







 This might be my favorite picture of me as a mother, so far. I really loved watching them enjoy the gifts they were given.
 The simple joys...

 They're so attentive on Christmas...


 Matt lost his wallet in Bangkok, so I took the liberty of getting him two new ones. Just in case.



 This was such a funny moment. When we were shopping, Scott kept saying he wanted a bow and arrow. We knew if we got one for Scott, we had to get something simpler (and cheaper) for Bobby. So, we had Bobby open his bow first. So, you can see it in Scott's face... and Bobby's face is also priceless. Scott did get a bow and arrow later, have no fear.
 And because I'm already feeling nostalgic about it, here's an old-looking picture of my boys playing so well together with their new toys.
It was a good Christmas.

1 comment:

Gisela-David said...

Looks like you all had a great Christmas. That picture with the bow and arrow makes me chuckle. My kids do the same thing! Looks like they are picking up on the peace sign.